2018 Land Pride RGR1242
Call for Price
Land Pride is expanding our popular line of 3-point Rotary Tillers with the addition of two gear drive models – the RGA12 forward rotation and RGR12 reverse rotation in 6 widths each from 42" to 82". These American-made tillers feature Cat. 1 hitch, plate steel A-frame and 540 RPM gearbox. Both models include a 17" diameter rotor, 6 “C” shaped tines per flange, and a 7" tilling depth. The rotor is powered by a spur-gear drive in an oil bath with a heavy stamped drive cover. The RGA12 and RGR12 Models are designed for compact tractors up to 60 HP.
- American made: American made means better quality & parts availability. Most tillers are imported.
- Tractor hp range: 18-60 hp
- Reverse tilling action (RGR only): Reverse action ‘sucks’ tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- 3 Year limited gearbox warranty: 3 Years on housings, seals, bearings. Shows our confidence in the product.
- 42", 50", 58", 66", 74", & 82" Working widths: A wide range of widths are available to meet specific customer needs.
- 7" Tilling depth: For deep soil penetration.
- Formed plate steel upper hitch: Plate steel is stronger than flat bar type hitch.
- Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up.
- Park stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Control depth with seven adjustments.
- Formed and reinforced rear deflector: Keeps dirt in and leaves a level finish. Forming gives deflector additional strength.Adjustable deflector allows for various finish results.
- Front deflector (RGR only): Front deflector is flexible to take the beating from rocks or debris.
- Bolt in rotor: Rotor removes and replaces easier for servicing.
- 17" Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling and turns the soil over faster.
- Six “C” shaped, heat-treated tines per flange: “C” Shaped tines require less hp to move through the ground. Six tines per flange make for a better seedbed in less time than four tines.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- Fully shielded slip-clutch driveline: Protects gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- Gear drive enclosed in oil bath: Gear drive requires less maintenance than roller chain drive. Oil bath keeps wear to a minimum.
- Stamped gear case cover: Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Optional BX driveline: This driveline will fit B and BX Kubota tractors without cutting it to fit. Not quick hitch adaptable for B & BX Kubota tractors.
- Recommended tractor PTO hp: 18 to 60 hp
- Weight: 462 lbs.
- Working depth: 7 inches
- Working width: 42"
- Overall width: 47 1/2"
- 3-Point hitch type: Category I, 3-point plate steel A-frame, Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Driveline: Category 4 with Slip Clutch
- Optional BX driveline: Not available
- Number of flanges on rotor: 5
- Number of tines per flange: 6
- Tine construction: Alloy steel heat-treated “C” shaped blades
- Rotor rotation: Reverse rotation
- Rotor swing diameter: 17"
- Rotor shaft speed: 211 rpm at 540 rpm PTO
- Rotor bearing mount: Machined cast iron with ball bearings
- Skid shoes: Adjustable
- Park stand: Adjustable
- Rear deflector: Adjustable
- Front deflector: Rubber
- Gearbox construction: 60 hp input at 540rpm 1.92:1 ratio, Cast iron housing with ASAE 1 3/8" - 6 spline shaft, tapered roller bearings, bevel gears, drain plug, level plug & fill plug
- Gearbox lubrication: 2 Pints of SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Drive end construction: Spur gears enclosed in an oil bath with oil level plug or sight glass and oil fill/breather plug
- Gear case lubrication: 6 Pints of SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Spur gears: Case hardened teeth
- Working Width
- 42 in.
- 47 1/2 in.
- Recommended HP
- 18 to 60 hp
- 462 lb.