2019 Land Pride BB3578
Call for Price
Land Pride's BB35 Series Box Blade is a heavier 3-point Box Blade to complement our popular line of Box Blades offered by Land Pride. The beefy 3/8" x 4" x 4" main-frame tube and 3/8" end panels makes our 35 Series Fixed Bar Box Scraper ideal for construction sites and commercial operations or for use by counties and municipalities. Two welded channel braces extend from front to rear of the box plus welded gussets between the side panels and 23" roll-formed moldboard provide exceptional strength under heavy loads. The durable BB35 is comfortable dragging or back-filling.
- 3/8" Heavy side panels: Built heavy to handle the tough jobs.
- Square tubing shank support: Many competitors use angle iron. Box tubing is stronger.
- Clevis-type lower 3-point hitch: Much stronger than pin type hitch.
- 4 Position heat treated spring steel shanks: Offers flexibility for deep to shallow settings and heat-treated for longevity.
- 45 to 110 HP range: Fits a wide variety of tractors.
- Formed moldboard: Formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in. lower HP requirements and faster working conditions.
- 23" Moldboard height: High material capacity.
- Moldboard: Heavy moldboard with precise roll holds its shape under heavy loads.
- Heat-treated dimpled-on tips: Easy to replace tips that are heat-treated for toughness.
- Heat-treated, reversible, and replaceable cutting blades: Heat-treated for hardness. Reversible so both edges can be used before replacing the cutting blades.
- Rear backfill blade: Rear backfill blade allows for backfilling trenches or foundations.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor.
- Category I & II 3-point hitch with Quick Hitch capability: Fits a wide variety of tractors. Quick Hitch capability allows for easy hook-up.
- Heavy 4" x 4" x 3/8" shank beam with 1/2" x 1/2" reinforced shank holes: Reinforcement behind shanks where maximum pressure is applied adds additional strength to the shank tube.
- Strong box reinforcement: Two welded channel braces extending from shank beam to rear of box plus four welded gussets between the side panels, moldboard, and shank beam provide exceptional strength for keeping the Box Scraper square under heavy loads.
- Working width: 78 in.
- Capacity: 30 cu. ft.
- Weight: 820 lb.
- Number of shanks: 7
- Shank material: 3/4 in. x 2 9/16 in. x 18 in. heat treated spring steel
- Vertical shank positions: 4- positions (2 in. above, even, 2 in. below & 4 in. below scraper end plates)
- Shank tip construction: Replaceable heat treated dimpled-on tips
- Shank beam: 4 in. x 4 in. x 3/8 in. Square Tubing with 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. reinforced shank opening
- Lift mechanism: Manual with bent pin and hairpin cotter at each shank.
- Moldboard: Formed moldboard - 23 in. High
- Side Panels: 3/8 in. thick x 23 in. high x 36 in. deep
- Depth of bucket: 22 in.
- Bucket reinforcement: Two braces extending from shank beam to rear of bucket, two horizontal gussets between the side panels and moldboard, and two vertical gussets between shank beam and side panels.
- Cutting blades: 2 ea. 1/2 in. x 6 in. high carbon, heat treated cutting edges; reversible and replaceable. Backfill blade is standard
- Horsepower Requirement: 45-120 HP
- A-frame hitch construction: 1/2 in. HR A-frame plates
- 3-Point hitch type: Cat. I & Cat.II Double strap lower clevises Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Cutting Width
- 78 in.
- 78 3/4 in.
- 34 1/4 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 23 in.
- 30 cu. ft.
- 820 lb.